Oscars Project: Chapter 2 Movie List

We've done six movies from the early 2000s (woo hoo!) and now we're heading back to the '90s.

The tentative list:


1. Thelma and Louise

2. Unforgiven

3. Schindler's List

4. Titanic

5. Dead Man Walking

6. The English Patient

*Alternates if needed: Leaving Las Vegas, The Usual Suspects

Go ahead and say it: You can't believe I haven't seen any of these movies.

Sadly I reply: That's right. Maybe five minutes here or there, but. . . that's it.


Also in this chapter but not viewed for this project: American Beauty (*shudder*); Girl, Interrupted; Braveheart; Shakespeare in Love; Forrest Gump; The Silence of the Lambs (**double shudder**); The Crying Game; Boys Don't Cry; Dances with Wolves

If you're playing along at home, next Thursday's movie will be Thelma and Louise.

Comments

ccr in MA said…
Well, I've only seen three of them myself, so I can believe that you haven't seen them!
Cullen said…
I've only not seen The English Patient and Shakespeare in Love.
Kate P said…
Out of all of those??? Wow, Cullen.

Popular Posts