Running the Gauntlet

OF COURSE Dr. D. changed the date of our final meeting/evaluation for class from Saturday to Thursday afternoon.

OF COURSE there are problems with the school e-mail and I didn't get the message until about an hour ago (not to mention a follow-up asking why I haven't responded yet).

OF COURSE I just lost a day and a half's worth of time to pull my portfolio together.

OF COURSE all I got done on my portfolio yesterday was making photocopies and buying binders (periwinkle!) and labels.

OF COURSE this means I have to cancel work for Thursday. . . and plan to drive downtown. . . and figure out how bad it's going to be getting there on a weekday just before rush hour.

OF COURSE I don't have one of my recommendation letters in hand yet.

OF COURSE I'm really, really, really, really, really, really annoyed.

And scared.

St. Rita, you got me into this mess--get me out. Pray for me.



Comments

Lizzie said…
I'll be praying for you too!
Anonymous said…
So shall I!
Blogger hasn't liked my AIM id lately. I may switch to my gmail id or I could get a blogger. Heh.
Kate P said…
Thanks, ladies!!! I could really use it.

A.C.--Well, that's odd. Blogger has been soooo weird lately. I'd hate to miss your comments. Hope you're doing well! :)

Popular Posts