Looks Like Another 2 a.m. Bedtime

So the response from Dr. D. is that she moved the evaluation date up to Thursday (tomorrow) because I said I was planning on going away on Saturday. To accommodate me, and my classmate from N.J. All right, fine! At this point, I just want to get it over with.

I got the other recommendation letter I needed, so that's good. Today I've just been plugging away, printing things, arranging pages. . . working up to the dreaded lesson plans. (I say "dreaded" because I hate writing them out. It just feels weird, not having a curriculum as a base, that sort of thing. Also, some past profs have complained I don't "spell things out" enough.)

Technically, I've passed the class already. I checked my grades, and my cumulative points to date are 85/102. I don't really know what I'm doing with this portfolio--I mean, I have a general sense of how it should look, what it should contain, but overall I'm arranging it in a way that makes sense to me. Which may or may not make sense to anyone else.

Whatever I have done by the time I leave tomorrow is going to have to be good enough. I won't lie, though: I did check the website of the local office supply store to see what time they open in the morning. Just in case I have to run out for the random pack of sheet protectors or something.

It's definitely crunch time, and I'll be up late making sure every last "t" is crossed and every last "i" is dotted.

In my mind, I'm already past it and have my ticket to D.C. for Saturday. Tomorrow: school. Friday: work. Saturday: party!

I am so ready.

Comments

nightfly said…
Wait... CROSS t's and DOT i's???? No wonder I did so badly in college.
Amy Giglio said…
God bless you, Kate!!!
Kate P said…
'Fly--ROTFL!

Amy G--thanks! :)

Popular Posts